How about this?
- Apple added 51 billion dollars to its top line alone – last year.
- Amazon controls 43% of all e-commerce.
- Facebook is more successful than Buddah, and Google is taking over advertising and everything else.
- Advertising is becoming a tax “only poor people pay”.
- Two companies control 50% of the global mobile advertising market.
- Amazon and Apple grew by 65billion dollars. Which is more than Mercedes, BMW, Toyota and Chrysler combined.
- Amazon does not want to be profitable – it runs on break even.
- “Apple Watch sales are a failure” – the failure took the entire share of Samsung away overnight (74%). Apple Watch is the second largest watch brand in the world. In its first year.
- Apple has lost its mission – we only evaluate them based on the context of new products. Absence of vision keeps Apple away from a trillion $.
If you think the above sentences are an interesting read, this 15 minute talk by Scott Galloway will readjust your reality perception field.
One of the above companies will surpass 1 Trillion $ within the next three years. The question remains – which companies will be a part of this extreme growth and commercial influence, and which will cease to exist.
Here it is: